Catty Dig


On Friday night Yoda, Grady, Jon Lynn and myself drove out to PA for my thirtieth bday party at my parents. We got to hang with fam and see a bunch of friends, it was a blast. Jon had to split the next day, but Sean took his place after a bus trip to Sands and few brews while waiting for us to pick him up. We proceeded to Catty for a digging session in the woods. Lots of work got done on Fonzy, which is looking pretty dialed, but the rest of the trails all need to be clayed up. It was good to see Marky T with a shovel in hand. Flash was also working on his and Abe's monstrosity, which might be the craziest landing I've ever scene. Grady and I are heading to Austin tomorrow for a quick trip to ride and hang with the crew down there. I am stoked for that, but also can't wait to get the trails going in PA. More digging to come... please help if you can. Here are some photos from the day.





























Photos by Barnhart.